Help identity this RC car please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tzelinsky

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked this car up at an auction full of vintage rc cars and planes. I can't find any markings on this one, and searched online for a match, with no luck. It is 4x4 and has 4 wheel steering. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

20191202_215450.jpg

20191202_215442.jpg
20191202_215530.jpg

I just picked this car up at an auction full of vintage rc cars and planes. I can't find any markings on this one, and searched online for a match, with no luck. It is 4x4 and has 4 wheel steering. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

View attachment 120240

View attachment 120241View attachment 120242
to me it looks like this:
http://vintagercblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/mugen-bulldog-bulldog-ii.html
Mugen Bulldog, think the bulldog "2" had a redesigned body and front bumper so thats why I'm guessing its the Bulldog "1".

hope that helps.

Nice find @D3MON. I did a reverse image search on it and all the results kept coming back that is was a sewing machine. HA :D
haha, fancy schmancey sewing machine eh? always funny what reverse image search can come up with on results lol

I'm clueless as to the brand, but it is definitely early 80's based on the mechanical speed control that's in it.
I have to lean toward an early hand held vacuum cleaner since I don't see a bobbin that a sewing machine would have.