ARRMA INFRACTION 1/7th Scale Street Basher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Say hello to the latest Arrma RTR 6S RC, the ARRMA Infraction! Now you can take your bashing to the streets with this all new 1/7th scale street basher and hit speeds of 80 MPH with 6s LiPo power.

Click to continue

yes, they are about the only ones that are diving into that "old-school tuner" truck body look, especially for on-roads. i know there is the BRCC, and the notorious which are similar.
dont really see many other companies doing bodies like that was more or less my point.

These things are selling like crazy (Pre-orders). People really dig the rat rod style. BUT if that is not your thing they do have the Limitless which is an F1 car or there is also clear bodies to do a paint job of your own.

I like on-road, so I am excited that we have a solid platform to go high speeds with.

-Liberty

Can’t wait to get my hands on the infraction. I reserved one @ my LHS. I’ve been checking to see when they are available since mid June. Seems mid to end of July is the date they will be on the shelves for sale. Tried to buy the demo but they can’t until the release date.??‍♂️
4D63A3FA-776F-45E9-9838-0E128666C9F4.jpeg

Can’t wait to get my hands on the infraction. I reserved one @ my LHS. I’ve been checking to see when they are available since mid June. Seems mid to end of July is the date they will be on the shelves for sale. Tried to buy the demo but they can’t until the release date.??‍♂️View attachment 119279
Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing your thoughts on your new Arrma Infraction!

Back