CB65 & Demon RC chat.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my ride testings ,B-block Ld3 trying out some sct tires ,the car is too extreme for the street ,but
will make an awesome dirt ride ,like rally or with longer arms & shafts ,a nitro sc truck ,the size tires
don't effect the running of it ,an can go with bigger tires because of the Hyper 21!

vid.

That rally is crazy ! Looks like so much fun to run! Also a really clean electric conversion!

That ld3 is fast! Helping my roommate put together or at least get running an older rs4 racer 2 kit, and at the moment helping him restore an rc10gt, he has no experience with nitro yet lol

Kind of wanting to do a center dif type build for the trophy truck build, thinking like a tc3 or maybe even like a hsp/exceed transmission so I can have a 2speed, thinking the exceed because having a brake built into it haven't seen the center trans of a tc3 so it may have one anyway.

just was looking through the nitro stadium truck forum and noticed you had a rc10gt, you still have that one?

thing is beautiful! kind of sparked my interest in the rc10s again, then showed that truck to my friend which led him to buy his. I've never had experience with the RC10gt's (always wanted one though) and trying to get it back to good running order. he got it as his kids first hobby grade RC, and his first nitro Rc car so they can learn it together. those things are very quick! the one he bought had a Picco .12R C speed motor in it, and was hardly used.

Last edited:
thing is beautiful! kind of sparked my interest then showed that truck to my friend which led him to buy his. I've never had experience with the RC10gt's (always wanted one though) and trying to get it back to good running order. he got it as his kids first hobby grade RC car so they can learn it together. those things are very quick! the one he bought had a Picco .12R C speed motor in it, and was hardly used.

You can snatch them up used on Ebay cheap!

I did ,it was for a contest build for less than a $100.00 ,I lost because it was few dollars over!...lol

Ahh, seems like price is going up on them for a parts rig. He managed to get this one for around 70$ though
JPEG_20190413_211731.jpg

Needs a body bad lol

its really strange seeing a true 1/10 scale nitro. after primarily owning 1/8 scale nitro and a t-maxx, then seeing one of these it looks so tiny. on our first run though, we were getting little rocks wedged against the spur gear, have you had that issue ever? like i said it doesn't have a body so that could fix that issue, but if theres something to modify to eliminate that from happening again if the body doesn't fix that.

its really strange seeing a true 1/10 scale nitro. after primarily owning 1/8 scale nitro and a t-maxx, then seeing one of these it looks so tiny. on our first run though, we were getting little rocks wedged against the spur gear, have you had that issue ever? like i said it doesn't have a body so that could fix that issue, but if theres something to modify to eliminate that from happening again if the body doesn't fix that.

No ,I never took it out in the dirt!....:eek:

Yours is about too nice to run in the dirt lol

Well thanks ,the thing is ,I know that its a runner ,it dominated the track in its time an I don't need to run
it ,I have others to run an bash with ,get dirty & nasty ,however ,I do enjoy given it a run every now & then!.....:cool:

This was A friend of mines car ,an he actually built my B-block Ld3 based off his car ,but his is the Ntc3!

He custom fabbed his own chassy as well as mine ,the chassy is thicker!

that looks really clean! how do the diffs hold up? starting to really want an on road haha! next rc purchase might be one. gonna try to find a roller and build off that. like getting them used as it allows me to tear them down and learn how they work, and why they designed things a certain way.

that looks really clean! how do the diffs hold up? starting to really want an on road haha! next rc purchase might be one. gonna try to find a roller and build off that. like getting them used as it allows me to tear them down and learn how they work, and why they designed things a certain way.

Lol....boom ,you hit it right on the head!

That was his problem with the Ntc ,he would blow diffs because they were plastic gears ,the Ofna Ld3's
came out with all metal gear diffs ,but I don't know what the Hpi's came out with!

I seen a Ld3 on ebay not too long ago fore about a 100 ,they do pop up every now an then ,if I had
xtra cash ,I would buy them all!....LOL

I do like to buy them used as well!....:thumbs-up:

Back