Well I guess tons of concrete jumps finally took their toll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeeenuuutt

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Cracked. Right on the bottom lug nut.
image.jpg

Darn. Cut my bash short but I’m gonna have fun watching everyone else break their stuff lol. I’ll report back after we all break.

UPDATE. Proline replaced! They also thanked me for testing their product and informed me that their F11 rims are getting old and this information is helpful in making newer ones :D

If you can't break it, you're not riding it hard enough.
Right on. Also wearing through another rear skid plate so I'm gonna fabricate something tomorrow... I'll post an update. I have an old slash 4x4 motor mount and turns out the screw spacing is the exact same as the skidplate screws. I should be able to cut some edges away and bolt it right over with countersunk screws :)

Right on. Also wearing through another rear skid plate so I'm gonna fabricate something tomorrow... I'll post an update. I have an old slash 4x4 motor mount and turns out the screw spacing is the exact same as the skidplate screws. I should be able to cut some edges away and bolt it right over with countersunk screws :)

Lol......Did you say TRAXXAS?........

Fixed
image.jpg
Doesn’t affect a arm travel at all.

@Peeeenuuutt I can change this thread title for you if you tell me if you meant to say "Well" or "Help". I think Welp has something to do with puppies or lion cubs.
Oh I always used welp as like a synonym to well lol. Yeah sure thing. Didn't know that was a discrepancy so thanks for pointing it out.

I just changed it.

Back