Tekno mt410

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been waiting for this coupon since December lol it takes patients let me tell you lol
Yeah, I am tempted to just buy the kit but the RTR comes with dual rebuildable motors and the dig already installed, so I think that it may be cheaper in the long run to buy the RTR. With Tower Hobbies I normally can get 13.5% off of it, so the 15% isn't a huge jump, but if Ebay had a 20% off day, that would be sweet.

Yeah, I am tempted to just buy the kit but the RTR comes with dual rebuildable motors and the dig already installed, so I think that it may be cheaper in the long run to buy the RTR. With Tower Hobbies I normally can get 13.5% off of it, so the 15% isn't a huge jump, but if Ebay had a 20% off day, that would be sweet.
That's pretty sweet and yeah 20% would be super awesome it's just a matter of when will the next one be

I’m actually excited for you man, this will be a great experience for you. Is this your first kit?
Yeah it is my first kit super stoked about it being i hear nothing but great things about it. it will be a great addition to the arrma collection

For sure i will once i get her all dressed up and out for some bashes

Dude you will be impressed long before that... the build is just as good. Make sure you have shock oils and diff fluid if you want thicker stuff than what they supply, also be careful with the diff oil, the bottles they give tend to pop the top because it’s thick stuff.

Have a hobby knife and tools and you are good to go. Needle nose plier if you fdont own a shock tool, and nut drivers. If you get stuck at any point PM me.

Dude you will be impressed long before that... the build is just as good. Make sure you have shock oils and diff fluid if you want thicker stuff than what they supply, also be careful with the diff oil, the bottles they give tend to pop the top because it’s thick stuff.

Have a hobby knife and tools and you are good to go. Needle nose plier if you fdont own a shock tool, and nut drivers. If you get stuck at any point PM me.
Yeah i heard it goes together like butter and alright bro for sure i appreciate all the help

Perfect i was just going to post it here
PSAVETODAY

I tried the code down here one two purchases (batteries and a Typhon 6s). First time I was told it is only available for the app, so I downloaded it, then the next time I was told it was available for use......must be a North American thing

Great to hear you pulled the trigger. All those Tekno kits look really nice. What electrics,tires and body did you get (or have) for it?

I tried the code down here one two purchases (batteries and a Typhon 6s). First time I was told it is only available for the app, so I downloaded it, then the next time I was told it was available for use......must be a North American thing
What it expired at 7pm pacific time approx 5 hours ago

Great to hear you pulled the trigger. All those Tekno kits look really nice. What electrics,tires and body did you get (or have) for it?
I have a blx185 system and a cheap spectrum radio and reciever and a hitec hv 500tq servo but i might throw a cheapo jx in there i had good luck with those.kraton tires or maybe my trenchers probably the kraton tires being the lighter weight and no body as of yet

Make sure to let me know what you think.
GTR, would you go for the MT kit or the ET kit? I was looking very hard at the ET kit before I got my Talion. Now that I have a Talion, I am thinking the MT kit may be better for bashing?

Note - I will not be running it at a track since none are very close to me.

Update: got the mt all built and dressed and i gotta say it's a well thought out kit real solid threw on some m2c goodies and took it out for a street rip thing drives like a 2019 vehicle smooth and quiet we'll see how she does in the dirt I'll let ya'll know

Update: got the mt all built and dressed and i gotta say it's a well thought out kit real solid threw on some m2c goodies and took it out for a street rip thing drives like a 2019 vehicle smooth and quiet we'll see how she does in the dirt I'll let ya'll know
Stayin tuned! pics are welcome too :p

Back