redcat rampage mt V3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, been gunning to pull trigger on purchasing a new redcat rampage mt. Anyone on here got some experience with this particular unit? See alot good some bad searching on around online. Wasn't impressed at all with a friend's losi mt 1/5 scale really like the rampage mt design. Hope to pull trigger on buying it by Sunday this weekend. Good bad post up please.

I'm still recommending against Redcat because of a lack of aftermarket and local parts support.

@hulkmaxx Redcat has a nasty reputation mostly due to their past of using horrible quality plastics and engines that was a waste. Since then we've had a few people here swear by them and I also run the forum www.RedcatRampageForum.com and there are many more members that say the Rampage MT is a good RC.

I'd say if I was to buy a Redcat myself, the Rampage MT would be the one I would buy. I don't have one nor have I so I can only pass on hearsay from the threads you can see here or over at the Rampage Forum.

Thanks woodie. I have a Rampage XT now actually really like the truck. Have a chimera also not a bad rig. Also have a rovan 5 in transit now. Probably add a rampage mt to collection upgrade carb to a walbro 990 like all the others.

I'm still recommending against Redcat because of a lack of aftermarket and local parts support.
My local carries all parts in stock for all redcat line up has never been out of stock yet.

Thanks woodie. I have a rampage xt now actually really like the truck. Have a chimera also not a bad rig. Also have a rovan 5 in transit now. Probably add a rampage mt to collection upgrade carb to a walbro 990 like all the others.

My local carries all parts in stock for all redcat line up has never been out of stock yet.

That's greats ,that also means that they have direct contact
Thanks woodie. I have a rampage xt now actually really like the truck. Have a chimera also not a bad rig. Also have a rovan 5 in transit now. Probably add a rampage mt to collection upgrade carb to a walbro 990 like all the others.

That is great ,an they have direct contact to red cat if they have to order your parts!

That is a great looking truck!...:D

Rovan five came today!

IMG_20170522_165412.jpg

IMG_20170522_165037.jpg

Pardon the pun but the scale of that thing!!! Holy crap! Looks great! Love to see some vids of it running if you can swing it!

Back