Vkar bison aluminum parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupofjoe5

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
Anyone k ow where to find aluminum parts for the bison? I ordered a medal piece i already bent and broke lol. Hit a wall, i want aluminum chassis and other parts. Anyone know where to locate said parts? Thanks

Unless it's a very popular model (i.e. Savage, Tmaxx, etc), chances are slim for finding many aftermarket parts for it. Also, aluminum really isn't the best option for a lot of parts, RPM plastic parts are both cheaper, and more durable in general.

Unless it's a very popular model (i.e. Savage, Tmaxx, etc), chances are slim for finding many aftermarket parts for it. Also, aluminum really isn't the best option for a lot of parts, RPM plastic parts are both cheaper, and more durable in general.
Oh really, figured plastic was only a matter of time. Yeah i knew itd be hard to find parts.

High quality plastic will bend and then snap back unless it's a really hard hit. Aluminum will bend and stay bent, or just snap altogether.
I hear ya, well guess that makes it easier and cheaper. I'm about to get a 4s lipi in tomorrow and run it. How do you know if the esc or motor can handle the higher power from the 4s? Mine is a 3600- i think to 5000

It does but it's but very in depth.

How old is the Bison ,an how long has it been out?
I just looked at one ,an it looks like that they haven't been out long!
If it hasn't been out long ,chances are ,there is no aftermarket upgrades for it yet ,also ,
if its not a major brand ,chances are ,an aftermarket company will not produce parts for it!...:cool:

I cracked the chassis on mine after landing a jump on the roof. I installed a Helion Four 10TR chassis which is a direct fit.

A few guys have made their own chassis braces like the below. Check out the FB group.

17352395_1415237301860275_652127920810051983_n.jpg

I cracked the chassis on mine after landing a jump on the roof. I installed a Helion Four 10TR chassis which is a direct fit.

A few guys have made their own chassis braces like the below. Check out the FB group.

17352395_1415237301860275_652127920810051983_n.jpg
Thanks, yeah i found out yesterday the four tr is the samr build. I ordered a piece that i broke i believe its ma396 fornthe bison i dont know what its called. Has to do eith the linkage that goes to the wheel. Hopefully i ordered the right part. It has 4 holes instead of 3 likr the bison. But looked like the same part. We will see :/

Ordered part from the helion for mine. Didnt match up. Not sure if it was just that part or what. Gonna take mine to a shop

Hopefully they can get you set up! Good luck! Be sure to post pics!!!

Back