Stuck OS engine is now free thanks everyone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, what did it? Glad you got it fixed though :)

What broke it loose?
I didn't realize that to get wd40 into outer bearing you had to take off carb because it's sealed off from the other Bering and when someone recommend taking carb off to heat in oven I noticed the wd 40 hadn't got into there. So when i spraied it into ther it broke free pretty fast and seems ok it will probbly run without rebulding. I'm still learning thank for the help

Yeah, what did it? Glad you got it fixed though :)
I didn't realize that to get wd40 into outer bearing you had to take off carb because it's sealed off from the other Bering and when someone recommend taking carb off to heat in oven I noticed the wd 40 hadn't got into there. So when i spraied it into ther it broke free pretty fast and seems ok it will probbly run without rebulding. I'm still learning thank for the help

Odds are, your bearings are gritty and pitted from the rust. I'd at least snag a cheap set of those from boca bearings before trying it out.

Back