Official build thread: Riot Buggy Rock bouncer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll make a vid!

Be on he lookout fellas!:D
image.jpg

Very!

I'm more excited about seeing something I built in a magazine than I was about building it lol

Giving my swampers a southern cut! Still gotta clean em up. This things gonna be a hill climbing machine
image.jpg

Doin work! Real or Rc?;p
image.jpg

Man that rock bouncer is lookin GOOD! You fab that cage yourself, how long did it take to complete? Keeping ky eye on this thread for certain.

And if I didn't know what Wraith seats looked like youd have me fooled man.

Thanks hpi! Emeryworx made the buggy cage for me. Took a while to receive it but once I did I plunged head first into it. I've gotten quite a bit of money into this... Enough to buy an LS1 engine if I didn't build this lol

Enough to buy an LS1 engine if I didn't build this lol

Like for real?... I own a pretty beefy Silverado and have only imagined a nice LS drop or ground upping my 6.0L Vortec currently in it... Either way its just a dream, I just kicked back into the hobby again so I am definatly not getting closer to that star.... :hehe:

I actually did add up what I had in my SCX-10/JK build and was shocked to see how much i had in it...

@HPIguy the only reason I kept track of the money on this build is because I kept receipts for everything I bought just in case I was to sell it in the future. I have another chassis coming in and that price will also prepare me.

Get the defibrillators ready!

I just received my issue of RC Driver on Friday, it's pretty cool to see your rig! I wouldn't be surprised if you win ride of the year!

Thanks man! I'm happy enough with ride of the month. Proline is sending me $200 in free stuff!

Back