Need help finding a new exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lethal

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am currently using the Trinity exhaust on my Revo 3.3. I am not really digging this exhaust and was wondering if anyone knew of a better exhaust? Any help would be appreciated.

I just now seen that giveaway. That is really cool, but I never win anything lol. Price is no problem either. I just want the best pipe possible for my truck.

Thanks!

I bought a samurai revo pipe on ebay for 20.00 new, truck runs great sounds good. if you want to sell the trinity let me know,

Last edited:
I run the THS 146h on both my Revo and Slayer Pro, I loved the pipe and header so much that's why both my rigs have them!

I bought a samurai revo pipe on ebay for 20.00 new, truck runs great sounds good. if you want to sell the trinity let me know,

I will sell you the Trininty if you want it. I am looking at the THS and Fantom pipes right now. Might try the THS pipe.

I run the THS 146h on both my Revo and Slayer Pro, I loved the pipe and header so much that's why both my rigs have them!

Funny you saying that. I am literally about to buy that pipe right now lol

give me a price,

---------- Post added at 6:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:19 AM ----------

I like the 146h also, the gray metal finish looks great

I decided to buy the THS pipe, and I am very pleased with it. It is much more quiet than the Trinity pipe I was using, and this is a very good thing as I was pissing off some of the neighbors lol.

0vwvd.jpg

Looks great! I was suprised how much louder it was over the Traxxas resonator! I love both of mine!