Veteran roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know we are missing some of you, so check in here!

Make an introduction, tell us a bit about your Service if you'd like, then I can also make sure you have your
military.png
tag added to your profile!

We thank you all for your sacrifices and service.

Active Duty members please check in here.

Did my basic training at Ft. Jackson, South Carolina and then went to Ft. Hood, Texas for MP training. Spent my time shooting targets and directing traffic till a back injury sidelined me. No, maybe it was shooting traffic and drawing targets. Tough call. Seems like such a long time ago. Come to think of it, it WAS a long time ago.
Finished out my time in an air conditioned office. :)

Joined in 07 my junior year of highschool did basic. went through 91B school ( diesel mechanic). left fot H8 crane and wrecker operation certification
been all over the country. it has had it great moments and its bad, I'm glad I joined. and would do it over again in a heartbeat.
just about done have 4 months left on my current contract.

In 1987 joined the navy, basic at great lakes, served on board USS Jouett CG29 till 1991. Then was in the reserves till 1997 then joined the Oregon National Guard till 2001.
---------- Post added at 1:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:49 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Would like to thank you all for your service to this great country.

Last edited:
As the wife being in the military i understand alot more the ever. The ups and downs and the lack of since.
Thank you all for taking your time to do what many are to scared to do.
Shes showed me many of patients shes worked on and wow makes the hair on the back of my neck standup. Again thank you.........

Joined in 02 when i was a junior in HS. went through basic at Fort Benning Georgia 2003, then went to Fort Gordon for school 25B (Computer Tech). First stationed at Fort Bragg North Carolina and did a tour to iraq 05-06 left Bragg went to Germany did two tours to iraq 07-08 and 09-10. Finally stopped in Hawaii where i finished out my last two years as a Senior Computer Tech. Also want to thank all the Vets on here for there service.

ill list my dad. WW2 1942-1946..china-berma-india. Military Police. lidia, shanghai, china. i have 3 golf score cards from the shanghai golf course. my dad did golf for years. and took me the the first NHRA drag racing nationals in greatbend ,KS 1955. he lived from 1924 to 1987. RIP dad

Army 12B(combat engineer)..1987-1991. MO for basic. 1st year at ft campbell, sum of my service at 10th engineers, 3ID-schweinfurt, GE

Back