Team Associated has graced us with another new Monster Truck, the Rival Monster Truck! The Rival Monster Truck is part of Team Associated Qualifier Series and comes Ready-To-Run with a Reedy brushless motor, two 7 cell 8.4V Reedy WolfPack batteries that come pre-wired with Deans Ultra Plugs and a XP 2.4GHz radio system!
The Team Associated Rival Monster Truck features super long travel independent suspension that is supported by eight oil-filled, adjustable coil-over shocks, giving the Rival the ability to roll over just about anything in its path. Giant aggressive monster truck tires provide maximum traction, letting the Rival claw through the toughest terrain with ease. The 4WD drivetrain includes three sealed gear differentials that transfer the power with tough steel CVA drive shafts to both ends of the truck.
RIVAL Monster Truck Features
- XP SC1300-DB brushless electronic speed control with dual Deans Ultra Plug: features independent battery voltage sensing for optimum battery performance (two 2S, 7.4V LiPo maximum)
- Reedy 1515-SL 2000kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4GHz radio system, high torque DS1510MG metal gear servo, and water-resistant receiver box
- 2 Reedy 7-cell/8.4V NiMH WolfPack batteries with Deans® Ultra Plugs® included
- Factory-finished RIVAL monster truck style body
- 3-gear differential drivetrain including a center differential for superior traction and performance
- Big aggressive monster truck tires with bead-lock style wheels that use 1:8 scale type 17mm wheel hexes and locking wheel nuts
- Ultra-rigid aluminum monster truck chassis
- 8 adjustable fluid-filled shock absorbers
- Durable, impact-absorbing bumpers front and rear
- Tough 4mm steel wire roll bar protects the body and chassis during roll-overs and tumbles
- Battery tray holds two 6- or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH or two 2S LiPo battery packs
- 5mm heavy-duty adjustable alloy steel turnbuckles
Part #: 20510 – Associated RIVAL Monster Truck
Available: April 2013
Discuss the Rival monster truck from Team Associated in our Other Monster Trucks forum!